Friday, April 22, 2011

Easy Open

Easy Open....  REALLY?!!!!

I wanted some goat cheese.  So the plastic packages that peel apart at the corner are supposed to be "easy open?"  There are some requirements:

First, good eyesight.  (I don't have this.  Uphill battle already.)

Second, fingernails.  (Currently, I have short ones to peel apart the two layers.)

Third,  teeth.  (So you can hold one corner of plastic in your teeth while you strategically pull the other corner with one finger and grasp the package with your other hand).

Fourth, t-shirt.  (Because you need to wipe the spit off the package after holding it in your teeth while you again try to pull both sides apart with your hands.)

Fifth, a knife.  (I should have started with this.)

All this for goat cheese.  Ten minutes later I don't think I was even hungry for it.  Next time I think a square of Kraft singles will have to do, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment